- Schedule your rapid antigen screening kit pick-up time.
- You will receive a confirmation email from The Prince Edward County Chamber of Commerce. Please do not visit before your scheduled pick-up time.
- Each company should assign a Screening Supervisor Designate who will be the contact person.
- If you have multiple businesses, please fill out one form per business.
All visitors must complete and pass a screening assessment before entry into the premises.
You will be required to watch a 5-minute training video during your initial pick-up. Found here.
Please send only one representative from your organization.
Masks and physical distancing are mandatory while in the building.
Please do not arrive early for your appointment.
We are offering a twice weekly pick-up option and will know how many kits you require for two weeks based on the number of employees you have registered with us. If there is a change to the number of employees, after you have ordered please email contact us or call 613-476-2421
- You will need to report weekly to the PEC Chamber through the online form showing how many tests were administered and how many of them were positive, negative or inconclusive.
- Once you have reported on 75% of the tests you have already received you can order more tests here.
- Please ensure that all parts of the test kits and all packaging is disposed of correctly. More info here
- Antigen Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) is used for screening purposes only and should NOT be used for diagnosis of COVID-19 infection in symptomatic individuals or individuals with known close contact with a positive COVID-19 case. Testing does not prevent someone from getting COVID-19.
- Antigen POCT can be thought of as an additional screening tool.
- Antigen POCT does not replace public health measures such as symptom screening, physical distancing, masking and hand hygiene.
- Antigen POCT does not replace requirements to protect the health and safety of workers.
- Any positive results from antigen POCT must be confirmed with laboratory-based polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing