Click on a tab below for links to essential COVID-19 Workplace information, training videos and documentation
- Antigen Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) is used for screening purposes only and should NOT be used for diagnosis of COVID-19 infection in symptomatic individuals or individuals with known close contact with a positive COVID-19 case. Testing does not prevent someone from getting COVID-19.
- Antigen POCT can be thought of as an additional screening tool.
- Antigen POCT does not replace public health measures such as symptom screening, physical distancing, masking and hand hygiene.
- Antigen POCT does not replace requirements to protect the health and safety of workers.
- Any positive results from antigen POCT must be confirmed with laboratory-based polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing