You only need to fill this out the first time you order. Please read and understand your commitments to this program.
If you have agreed previously then proceed to TAB 2 to Schedule your Pick-up.
Schedule your Pick Up Time
If you are ordering refills, you MUST have reported your results as per the COVID-19 Program Agreement/Commitment. We will not refills orders unless you have reported the results for 75% of the screening kits that you picked up.
- liquids, swabs, their containers, and all items used in testing are considered hazardous wastes. They must be kept separately from all other wastes on the premises and not be disposed of in the regular garbage
- There is an opportunity for you to bring this waste back to the Wellington Arena for safe disposal. All other parts of the test kit can be recycled at your facility.
The workplace self screening program offered by the Prince Edward County Chamber of Commerce is only available to businesses in the Prince Edward County region.
Please DO NOT visit the pick-up locations before your appointment.
- Antigen Point-of-Care Testing (POCT) is used for screening purposes only and should NOT be used for diagnosis of COVID-19 infection in symptomatic individuals or individuals with known close contact with a positive COVID-19 case. Testing does not prevent someone from getting COVID-19.
- Antigen POCT can be thought of as an additional screening tool.
- Antigen POCT does not replace public health measures such as symptom screening, physical distancing, masking and hand hygiene.
- Antigen POCT does not replace requirements to protect the health and safety of workers.
- Any positive results from antigen POCT must be confirmed with laboratory-based polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing