Harness the power of PEC's business community
As the leading business association in the County, the PEC Chamber of Commerce has all the resources and connections necessary to advocate for the needs of you and your business. By joining the chamber network, you will be part of the largest business association in this area.
Gain exclusive access to these tangible advantages for All PEC Chambers
Exclusive Event Access:
- Direct access to all PEC Chamber-organized events, including networking engagements, professional development programs, workshops, and panel discussions.
Enhanced Online Visibility:
- Placement on our interactive digital map, connecting users to your business effortlessly.
- Complimentary copies of the iconic printed PEC Map & Business Directory for distribution to customers and visitors.
- Access to our member portal for posting and editing business information direct to our website.
- Access the Chamber Perks app, launched in 2023, for nationwide exposure. Provide exclusive member-to-member and member-to-consumer perks locally and to over 8,000 businesspeople on this innovative platform. Increase sales, grow your network, save money.
- Member-only newsletters and email campaigns to stay connected and informed about the local business community.
- Marketing and social media resources for connecting with consumers and collaborators.
- Display promotional material at our high-traffic office on Picton Main Street.
- Sponsorship opportunities for events and initiatives, with special rates for advertising on our media channels.
Chamber+ Benefits (New in 2023):
- Business Access Pass for access to the Business Data Lab, Chamber Community, and SME Institute in collaboration with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
Health Benefits and Savings:
- Access to health benefits through Chambers Plan, Canada’s #1 group benefits plan for businesses.
- Additional money-saving opportunities, see list under Business Services.
- Strong relationships with different levels of government for updates on business-affecting issues and participation in lobbying efforts.
Trade Document Assistance:
- Unique position as a trusted agent for the issuance of important trade documents, such as certificates of origin.
Chamber Network Membership:
- Memberships with the Ontario and Canadian Chambers of Commerce (OCC and CCC), amplifying advocacy voice and providing access to policy resolution engagements.
- 100% tax-deductible membership.
Supportive Chamber Team:
- Dedicated team of employees and a volunteer board of directors working to help develop and strengthen your business.
Credibility and Reputation:
- The credibility and reputation that come with being a PEC Chamber Member.
Networking & Events
Participate in a strong and lively business community where you can share ideas, identify new opportunities and generate leads for your business. Members can attend events for free or at a discounted price.
Access & Information
When you sign-up to become a Chamber Member, you'll have access to a wealth of learning opportunities, workshops, programs, advice and resources to aid your business through our expansive network, and the Ontario and Canadian Chambers of Commerce.
Leadership & Representation
The PEC Chamber works closely with businesses and leaders across the region, identifying through active engagement key issues in business that impact business and economic growth.
We play an active role to help make this area the best place to set up and run a business and to contribute to a prosperous and diverse business community in Prince Edward County.
Find New Business
As a PEC Chamber member, you can access a range of benefits to help you to raise your profile and take advantage of opportunities to find new business.
The Prince Edward County Chamber of Commerce is the largest business organization in The County, representing members of all sizes,
from all industries and business sectors, located primarily in the Municipality of Prince Edward and throughout the Bay of Quinte Region.
The PEC Chamber is The County’s largest business advocate and an ESSENTIAL partner for business prosperity in the local community.
We are a 100% member-funded, not-for-profit organization.
We make connections and collaborate, ultimately to action concerns, issues, and ideas, while we deliver value to our
members and support the growth of individual businesses.
As the trusted advocate and tireless champion for local businesses, the PEC Chamber supports sustainable growth
for a viable business ecosystem that accomplishes collectively what no business can do alone.
Leveraged by a long-standing reputation for excellence and leadership, the PEC Chamber provides a vehicle for success
for our members and the future of The County’s business community.
We are here to support you and collaborate with you – we offer opportunities for you to grow your network and connect with fellow members,
attract new clients through our online directory, and gain community credibility.
Members of the PEC Chamber also receive exclusive discounts, access to national connections,
and a voice to influence impactful decisions and inspire changes.
- Direct access to all events organized and promoted by the PEC Chamber: networking engagements; professional development programs; workshops; panel discussions; and more.
- A listing on our easy-to-navigate member directory, which can be accessed through our main webpage or directly viawww.shopcounty.ca.
- *New in 2023! An interactive placement on our digital map, powered by Google Maps and fully connected to our member directory, allowing users to find your business and plan trips in a matter of seconds.
- Complimentary copies of the iconic printed PEC Map for you to distribute to customers and visitors.
- Access to our member portal where business information, member-to-member deals, member-to-consumer deals, and last-minute accommodations can be posted, edited, and viewed.
- Our member-only newsletters and email campaigns that help you stay connected and informed about our local business community.
- Our marketing and social media resources that connect you to consumers and collaborators:
- You will have the opportunity to display promotional material at our high-traffic office on Picton Main Street, well known to residents and tourists alike.
- You will be able to sponsor events and other PEC Chamber initiatives, and access advertising on our media channels at special rates, benefiting from additional visibility within and beyond our community.
- *New in 2023! Access to Chamber+, a suite of programs and services developed in partnership with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce that will give you greater insight, influence, and impact. With our Business Access Pass, you can take advantage of the Business Data Lab, the Chamber Community, & the SME Institute
- Access to health benefits for you and your employees via Chambers Plan, Canada’s #1 group benefits plan for business, plus other money-saving opportunities.
- Our strong relationships with different levels of government that allow you to stay updated on issues that affect your business and participate in lobbying efforts.
- We are in the unique position of chambers as the natural and trusted agent in the issue of important trade documents, such as certificate of origin.
- Memberships with the Ontario and Canadian Chambers of Commerce (OCC and CCC, respectively), which amplify our advocacy voice, allow us to participate in important policy resolution engagements and provide our members with additional benefits and resources.
- A membership that is 100% tax deductible.
- A dedicated team of employees and a volunteer board of directors working to help you develop and strengthen your business.
- The credibility and reputation that comes with being a PEC Chamber Member.